Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nationals

I traveled to Battle Creek MI last week to participate in the US Nationals. The weather was less than ideal, so out of the nine scheduled flights we flew three. On one of the flights I forgot my camera (and to be honest I really didn't think we were going to fly anyway). Below are a few of my pictures.


Notice the baggie tails blown down wind-it was breezy...not just on the beach.


Ken Walters approach on the 3rd target on Sunday morning.


Gary Haynes flying over the 3rd target Sunday morning.



Brad Craig's approach to the beach target.

Balloon congestion at the first target Sunday morning. Surface winds were fast!


Jon Shelton flying over.



Benji Clemon's gravity drop on the first task Thursday night.



Cory and Gary flying into the target.

Todd Isley getting ready to drop his baggie.

Andy Baird heading to the second target.

Al Nels with Scott Armstrong and Steve Jones closing in.







Paul Petrehn's new balloon.

No comments: